- Expectations: Quality work with punctuation, good relevant details, dynamic characters, OTP.
- Reality: My Immortal.
Tim Burton should just make a movie called ‘Johnny Depp’.
- Eddie Vedder: Spring is when plants grow and love grows and it seems like people fall in love in the Spring, always. Spring is like “foreplay”. Summer is like “fucking”. And so if that’s the case, Fall is like “Getting married, settling down”. But Winter is like “fucking divorce”.
- Liam Finn: I thought you were gonng to say, “Winter is more fucking”. It’s the polar opposite … “more fucking”
- Eddie Vedder: I suggest more fucking or you get a divorce. (mimics a relationship conversation) “Why are we getting a divorce? Because we’re not fucking enough. Irreconcibal fucking.” So here is a song about summer which in a way is a song about fucking.
I bet Spiderman left New York City for a day trip and when he came back, he saw the catastrophic aftermath of The Avengers and he was like
“I WAS GONE FOR ONE DAY. ONE DAY.”
- Me: Avengers.
- English Teacher: So in slaughter house five-
- Me: Avengers. CAPTAIN AMERICA. Steve Rogers is better then Billy Pillgram.
- History Teacher: So in the middle east-
- Me: IRON MAN. AVENGERS. Tony Starks became Iron Man in the middle east.
- Math Teacher: So when your bonds crash you become hammered-
- Me: LIKE THOR. AVENGERS. THOR THOR THOR. THOR HAS A HAMMER
- Friends: So I-
- Me: AVENGERS AVENGERS SUPERHUSBANDS LOKI THOR HULK IRON MAN AVENGERS
- Friends: As I was saying-
- Me: AVENGERS HAWKEYE BLACK WIDOW CAPTAIN AMERICA AVENGERS AVENGERS
- Friends: Yes, we understand you-
- Me: I FUCKING LOVE THE AVENGERS!!!
Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013.
Star Trek 2: 17 May 2013.
Wolverine 2: 26 July 2013.
Thor 2: Nov. 15, 2013.
Catching Fire: 22 November 2013.
The Hobbit 2: 13 December 2013.
Captain America 2: April 4, 2014
Sherlock Holmes 3: 2014.